1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
2 teaspoons garlic, minced (separate in half)
¼ cup honey
1 lime, juiced
1 pound asparagus, sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add shrimp, salt, pepper, 1 teaspoon of garlic, honey and lime juice. Mix well. Cook for 2 minutes, or until bottom of shrimp turns pink and opaque.
3. Flip the shrimp and cook an additional 2 minutes or until shrimp are fully pink and there are no gray bits. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
4. In a fresh skillet (or you can clean out the same one), add oil and sauté the asparagus and bell pepper with salt, pepper, and the remaining garlic.
5. When the asparagus and bell pepper have reached your desired doneness, add the shrimp back into the skillet and combine.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Original recipe: https://www.buzzfeed.com/crystalhatch/under-300-calorie-honey-lime-shrimp