- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked in water overnight & drained
- 1/3 cup full-fat coconut milk (well shaken)
- 3-4 tablespoons raw honey
- 4 limes, juiced & zested
- Line a muffin tin with 6 cupcake liners and set aside.
- Place the almonds and melted coconut in a blender or food processor and blend until the mixture is crumbly and sticks together when pinched between you fingers.
- Place one heaping tablespoon in each lined muffin cavity, and press the mixture down using the back of a spoon to make a mini “crust”.
- Place the muffin tin in the freezer for 15-20 minutes, while you prepare the filling.
- In the food processor add the drained cashews, coconut milk, honey, and lime juice. Puree until smooth and transfer to a measuring cup.
- Remove the muffin tin from the freezer when the crusts have hardened a bit and pour the filling mixture over the crusts. Top with lime zest and place back into the freezer for at least 4-6 hours to harden.
- Store in the freezer until ready to serve. Enjoy!