To make any pumpkin pie filling gluten free and crustless, add 1/4 cup of gluten free flour to your regular pumpkin pie filling recipe and bake in a well greased pan for an hour. This is a favourite recipe in our house.
- 2 cups cooked pumpkin (pureed smooth in a food processor before using) or canned pumpkin, solid-pack
- 1 cup cashew milk, almond milk or full fat soymilk
- 3/4 cup date sugar or sucanat or brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1/4 rice flour (or other gluten free flour)
- 1 Tbs. molasses or blackstrap molasses
- 1 tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. ginger, ground
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. allspice or cloves, ground
Mix all ingredients, pour into greased pan. Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.