- 1/2 cup = 120 ml = 45 g unflavored whey protein powder
- 2 teaspoons aluminium-free baking powder
- 1/2 cup = 120 ml = 125 g almond butter (natural, unsweetened)
- 4 extra large organic eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
- Mix well the whey protein and baking powder in a small bowl.
- Beat the almond butter with an electric mixer in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add one egg at a time beating well after each addition until the batter is smooth, fluffy and bubbly.
- Combine the whey protein mixture with the almond butter mixture and beat well until creamy.
- Pour the batter in a 9 X 5 inch (23 X 13 cm) silicone loaf pan or metal loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 30-40 minutes
- Let cool and slice.
Original recipe: http://www.lowcarbsosimple.com/simple-and-fluffy-glutenfree-lowcarb-bread/