- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Tapioca Flour or Arrowroot flour
- 1 cup Organic Coconut Milk, canned and full fat
- Grassfed Organic Ghee
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Heat a 9.5 inch crepe pan OR Nonstick Pan over medium heat and pour batter to desired thickness (see notes below).
- Once the batter fluffs up and looks firm/mostly cooked, flip it over to cook the other side (be patient, this takes a little time!).
- Enjoy this and make it often.
Options for Size:
– You can pour half the batter onto a 9.5 inch pan and cook – then repeat for a total of 2 large naans.
– You can pour 1/4 cup of the batter onto your pan to make 6 small naans. These will cook faster than the large naans.
– If you want to make a dessert crepe, pour the batter and spread it out as thin as you can.
– If you are not using a non-stick pan, you will need to use some sort of oil/ghee/fat to keep the batter from sticking.
– If the cream has solidified in your canned coconut milk, then mix well before using.