Serves: 1 – makes one 6-inch chapati
Time: 8 minutes
– 1 T coconut flour
– 2 T arrowroot flour
– 1/4 cup coconut milk (full fat)
– pinch of sea salt
– 1/2 T coconut oil
– mix coconut flour, arrowroot flour, coconut milk and salt in a small bowl until well combined
– heat coconut oil in a skillet over a low to medium heat
– spoon the batter into the pan and use the back of the spoon to spread it around the pan (see above)
– cook for about 3 minutes on the first side. It should get bubbly like a pancake and the edges should start to brown.
– watch it carefully. You want it to cook slowly, so you may need to turn the heat down.
– carefully flip and cook the other side for 2 minutes
– drain on paper towels and allow to cool completely before eating
Original recipe: https://adventuresinpartaking.blogspot.ca/2016/03/i-made-bread-aip-chapati.html?m=1