- ½ cup/ 60g almond meal
- ½ cup/52g ground flax meal
- 2 Tablespoons/30g shelled hemp seeds
- 1 Tablespoon/ 8g coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt (plus more to sprinkle on top)
- 2 Tablespoons/28g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg white
- Preheat oven to 300° degrees F/ 150° C.
- Mix almond meal, flax meal, shelled hemp seed, coconut flour and fine sea salt in a large bowl. Pour melted butter and large white egg over the dry ingredients and mix well to combine with a fork until dough comes together in a ball (you may need to use your hands).
- Roll the crackers out very thinly between two sheets of parchment paper. Use a sharp knife or pizza cutter to cut into small squares and sprinkle with a pinch of additional sea salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until completely dry and crisp.
- Cool on cooling rack and store in airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Gluten Free, Grain Free, Vegetarian, Paleo NOTE: Roll them thinly and evenly (about one-eighth inch). The crackers are baked at a low temperature so that the crackers dry out without getting brown too early.